Pleasant Rd. Pleasant Rd.

Relaxing! Coaxed me into actually going to sleep. Good night.

RETARD ELIVATOR RETARD ELIVATOR

I have to admit, I had no idea what to expect when I clicked this. I would likely enjoy putting this in the background of whatever videos I end up making if I have to talk about something serious.

Platformer [ Video Game Edition ] Platformer [ Video Game Edition ]

This song is really fun to listen to, though I feel like I am the only one who has no idea what game this is from. Is it a newer game or am I just stupid and forgetting it?

Techmo-X responds:

Thank you and nah it's an original. Nothing remixed here.

Forrest of Illusions Remix Forrest of Illusions Remix

The nostalgia is real. I love this song! I used to leave my nintendo on in the living room while I just sat and read comics, listening to this song for hours. Thinking back I do not know how I managed to stand listening to a minute-long loop for several hours.

Gelato Beach (Redone) Gelato Beach (Redone)

My favorite song from Sunshine! I loved your rendition of it.

Bowser's Road Bowser's Road

I loved this theme when I was a kid. It was glorious. Nice job!

Rainbow Road Rainbow Road

Can never go wrong with Rainbow Road. I love it!

Super Mario Land - Birabuto Kingdom (Happy Bouncing Plumber Remix) Super Mario Land - Birabuto Kingdom (Happy Bouncing Plumber Remix)

I got happy from listening to this. That's mario for you I guess.

DjAtish2012 responds:

Hehe, hence the remix name when I was making it, it made me cheerful and nostalgic.

Leviathan Leviathan

Instantly got a Metroid feeling from this, maybe Metroid Prime? Anyway, good composition between the different instruments. I give it a 4 since it is a little repetitive, but then again it's video game music so it's bound to be.

Xansig responds:

Thx for review!

Breathe In Breathe In

It's interesting, for some reason somewhat creepy as well. It would fit Metroid, maybe an underwater level. Great!